Essential Oil, Glass Amber Bottle, Powerful Medicinal Oils & Fresh Fragrance
Treat cold sores, wounds and burns with BargzOils pure eucalyptus oil. Our eucalyptus essential oil has many uses, from stimulating immunity, improving respiratory circulation, and providing antioxidant protection. It is also popular among our customers as a natural and safe insect repellent, especially for kids and pets.
Origin of eucalyptus oil
Native in Australia – the eucalyptus tree – is the main food source of koala bears. Outside of providing food to wildlife, eucalyptus leaves are also used for extraction of essential oils that have powerful medicinal benefits. The Australian Aborigines refer to the tree as ‘kino’ and use the leaves to cover serious wounds. The first exports of eucalyptus oil were made to Europe in 1788.
Obtained by steam distillation of the fresh leaves of Eucalyptus globulus Labillardiere (Tasmanian bluegum tree).
Eucalyptus essential oil contains epiglobulol, globulol, a-pinene, b-pinene, limonene, 1,8 cineole, a-phellandrene, aromadendrene, and terpinene-4-ol active compounds.
- Phthalate Free - Yes
- Flash Point - 53℃
- Gel Wax Compatibility – No
- Solubility in Alcohol – Yes
- Shelf Life – 24 Months with Proper Storage
- Appearance – Colorless to Pale Yellow
- Eye Contact - Causes irritation
- Skin Contact - Causes irritation or allergic dermatitis upon prolonged exposure
BargzOils eucalyptus oil is packaged in a glass amber bottle that protects the oil from the sun’s harmful UV radiation. Store in a cool area away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Individuals with epilepsy or high blood pressure should avoid using eucalyptus oil
- Excessive use of this essential oil may trigger headaches
Bargzoils Eucalyptus Essential Oils Benefits
Eucalyptus oil is one of the most powerful natural medicines ever, with multiple health benefits.
- Fight colds and flu – put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in your diffuser before going to bed to fight colds and flu. The oil works as an expectorant and cleanses your body of toxins.
- Nourish your hair – mix eucalyptus eo with olive or coconut oil to give your hair a nice moisturizing retouch. Eliminate dandruff and ease an itchy scalp without using chemical treatments.
- Ease respiratory problems – do you often suffer from common respiratory problems such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, pneumonia, and others? Mix eucalyptus oil together with peppermint and coconut oils to make a DIY vapor rub for your upper chest.
Fresh Fragrance for your Home
Bring that refreshing, fresh natural fragrance to your home. Pour a few drops of Bargzoils eucalyptus oil into detergent, soap, laundry, toilet cleaner, mop water, window cleaner, and just about anything else to take advantage of its calming fragrance.
Add anti-microbial properties to your home or commercial cleaning solutions. What’s more, this essential oil helps fight odors. So whether you are dealing with smelly shoes or a dog house that stinks, a few drops of eucalyptus oil is what you need.
Do you have stubborn spots on clothes, carpet, or even hands? Eucalyptus eo will even remove the gum from your shoes. Simply turn to your bottle of this essential oil to ward off grime and grease after a hard day at work.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here firstname.lastname@example.org